Options
I just found out about "myfitnesspal" but I have been taking Jazzercise for almost 10 years.

Replies

• DonnaBoot
    Options
    Going on 5 years for me. I still love it. Never boring like a lot classes.
  • jazzerstephanie
    Options
    I've been doing Jazzercise for 6 years! 3 as a student & 3 as an Instructor. I absolutely LOVE it!
  • Brinasacat
    Brinasacat Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I've been doing MFP for 20 days, and Jazz for 10 years.
  • mytime44me
    mytime44me Posts: 35
    Options
    I LOVE jazzercise and go to class as much as possible. I teach school, so I'm off for the summer break--I'm going at least 5 classes a week now. I have a fitness partner and we are working on our summer reward t-shirt. Anyone else working toward the t-shirt?
  • knittingbandmom
    knittingbandmom Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I LOVE jazzercise and go to class as much as possible. I teach school, so I'm off for the summer break--I'm going at least 5 classes a week now. I have a fitness partner and we are working on our summer reward t-shirt. Anyone else working toward the t-shirt?

I just got mine and it is so cute. I live in the Dallas area and I think they did ours a little earlier because of the extreme heat we get down here. My partner putzed on me and so I went every day. I jazzercised when I was younger and recently got back into it this past March. I should have slowed down when my knee started hurting but I was determined to get that tank! After going zero to 90 with the extra weight my knee said "what do you think you're doing"? My doctor said it was time to wear a brace and give it a rest so I've been sitting this week out. It is getting better though so I'll slowly get back in the groove next week. I would love to become an instructor someday. Jazzercise rocks.
  • DmcLady
    DmcLady Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started MyFitnessPal and I am in Southern California. I have bee in jazzercise now for 4 years. I love it. I also square dance and clog, as you can tell I just love dance and it's great way to exercise.