WTH??? EZ class is NOT easy!!

Options
jaszmyn
jaszmyn Posts: 66 Member
Maybe i missed a memo or something....but I am on day 5. Fire 55 EZ class. Well i was so pumped, because I have been feeling a little dissapointed that I haven't been able to keep up with all the moves in HIIT and the FIRE30. I guess I thought the EZ class would be different. It wasn't it was still hella hard!!! I have to admit....i only made it 30 minutes through. Does the EZ stand for something differerent? Whew....lord give me the strength!

Replies

• seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    I know, right??! The first time I did it I was like you - I had to stop like 7 times (I kinda let the DVD keep playing while I stopped...!). It was HARD! I have no idea what EZ stands for though!

I did Fire 55EZ this morning, and only paused twice. Its nice to see how far I have come from the first time, you will be able to get through the 55 EZ by the end of Turbo Fire!

I have a video I'm uploading to youtube that I did while working out this morning - hopefully it'll be finished soon!!
  • godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am really weird and I never stop during the workouts! If it's getting too much usually I will modify them and if the modified version is too much even then, I'll just modify them myself >.> Yesterday I only had to do Fire 30 but I was so tired and had a bad day so I was super upset but I didn't want to skip out on a day, so I did the workout and didn't jump once and I was always behind them a little bit. I still burned 200 calories so I mean... it doesn't matter if you can't keep up with them! Try to, but if you can't then just do your own thing but the important thing is to just keep moving and pick up when you can :D

Having said that... 55 EZ is definitely NOT easy lol :(
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I had to do the breakdown for the first couple of times, but today I did it all the way through, not problems :) Keep at it, you will get it! I loved it. The only thing is that I have to get a drink of water usually between circuits (when she is jumproping)

I love the fire drills! I get a heart rate monitor next week so I can't wait to see how much I am really burning.

The positive thing is that you pressed play!!! Also, I agree that as long as you are moving, you are burning caloires :)
  • jaszmyn
    jaszmyn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! I GOT MY 2nd wind! Now, i know what she mean i guess!. I re did FIRE55 EZ today, and I FINISHED!! I am very proud of myself. It was very tough. I think even tougher than HIIT 15!!! Maybe just because it IS 55 minutes. but I finished strong. I am sure i still looked ridculous with some of the moves, but overall, at least i finished. now i feel like i am back on track. Thanks for the support.