Egg Whites for Breakfast and Veggies for Lunch

Options
For me eating breakfast is really new. I never really ate in the morning before but once you start and you see the benefits, you don't want to stop. I have egg whites, about 10-15 TBsp per day with a little ketchup and I find I am full 15 minutes later. 3 hours later I will have sugar snap peas as a snack. It's a low calorie start to the day and if you replace your usual meal, which in my case was Hormel Compleats, and eat lots of veggies with some low calorie salad dressing and another pack of sugar snap peas, you will find you'll feel full but then you'll be hungry by 3:30 or 4pm. Just drink plenty of water and have a healthy dinner and you'll be happy because you'll realize that you have enough calories to have one or two low-calorie junk food snacks, such as Thinsations 100 calorie chocolate covered pretzels or Keeble 90 calorie chocolate chip cookies.

I have been doing this for 3 days and I feel really good. The results for me were instantaneous. I woke up earlier in the morning with a spring in my step, wasn't tired at all during the day and also am able to cheat (with food of course...lol) without feeling any guilt!!