Week One In the Books

Options
I started my Turbo Fire workouts last Friday! Yesterday marked completion of week one! I feel amazing! I can feel my sore muscles in my legs, arms and abs and I love it! I just love how quickly I am burning up the calories! It's like I can feel my metabolism incresing and speeding up! I had been working out with several Jillian Michaels DVDs prior to starting TF--but never felt like I do after only one week of TF! I also lost 0.8 pounds this past week! (I'm only about 5 ft 1 with about 6 more pounds to lose so the weight comes off slow so 0.8lbs is success!) I'm so glad I started TF and I tell everyone I know that they should try it too! :smile:

Replies

• godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I hear you on that! I am about to do my first day of week two. I don't have the booklets so I made my own excel file to mark off the exercises, it made me feel so good seeing this today lol

24qqxdf.jpg
  • Sweeterescape
    Options
    I felt exactly the same way, moved from Jillian to TF and couldn't believe the difference! Loving it for sure :-)

Keep up the great work! Roll on week 2!
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    Great job! I LOVE hearing success stories with Turbo Fire - I feel so passionate about Turbo Fire and how great it will make you feel! I get so happy when others feel the same way I do even after the first week! Just imagine what it will be like 11 weeks from now :):)

Keep up the AMAZING work!!