Starting Killer Buns & Thighs...

Options
And needing a partner! Anyone willing to offer support and motivation as we go through this together?!

Replies

• LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    i have this dvd and was thinking about starting it. I don't have an HRM though so I don't know how to log what calories I may burn :(
  • emmyanne85
    Options
    Yes :) I started yesterday... I'm not feeling the burn at all though so don't know how effective it is.
  • LilysMom28
    Options
    Yes :) I started yesterday... I'm not feeling the burn at all though so don't know how effective it is.

really??? I keep reading how hard it is and how exhausted everyone is from doing it. Did you find it easy?
  • iceandfire212
    iceandfire212 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I feel the burn every day, but maybe that's a statement on my starting fitness level. I love the muscle pain, though!

Day 1 really hurt my lower legs, to the point where the bones ache. So I'm trying to modify the jumping movements. I did day 3, ut because of the leg pain, didn't finish the whole workout.
  • LilysMom28
    Options
    I feel the burn every day, but maybe that's a statement on my starting fitness level. I love the muscle pain, though!

Day 1 really hurt my lower legs, to the point where the bones ache. So I'm trying to modify the jumping movements. I did day 3, ut because of the leg pain, didn't finish the whole workout.

hey its better than doing nothing!! I give you credit for doing what you can!! I think I'm going to start mine on Monday. Keep up the good work!
  • emmyanne85
    Options

really??? I keep reading how hard it is and how exhausted everyone is from doing it. Did you find it easy?

yeah I find it easy until the sumo squat pulsing & the following sumo squat jumps. those are killer every single time. other than that, I think it's kinda easy. But, my knees refuse to accomplish anything too grueling so towards the end I'm not as... uh, precise I guess I can say. But yes, I am trying to keep a little variation in the workouts so I've been doing tv workouts too. Anyhow, I'm actually off to KB&T now. I think I'm on my official day 7 of the workout. :)
  • sabz28
    sabz28 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am thinking of buying killer buns and thighs DVD and all you guys are motivating me to get started soon. I have one major concern though...Plz tell me if it is strong on your back. I have a weak back and I am concerned if this exercise routine will hurt it. Plz someone reply soon and let me know. Till then, do what you have been doing....so proud of those who are keeping it up!
  • iceandfire212
    iceandfire212 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sabz, I thought it was a little strong for my lower legs (those danged lunges, especially when combined the cardio of 30DS), but I thought it was fine lower back... Check out the preview on YouTube before committing to it!
  • andrewconrad1
    Options
    I am soooo excited I found this group! I've been doing this workout for exactly four weeks and was very curious about other peoples results with it. I have tried all three levels and find level 2 to be the most difficult. I do the workout 5 times a week and switch back and forth between level 1 and 2... I personally don't care much for level 3. Even after 4 weeks I still feel the burn every time! I've only lost one pound but I see my thighs are almost completely "cottage cheese" free lol. So what level is your guys' favorite? How long have you been doing it? And what kind if results are you getting? Would love to know about the progress of others.....it is very motivating to me :)
  • emmyanne85
    Options
    do you have any pictures? I kinda slacked on KB&T and started on Beach Body's Brazil Butt Lift. :) I think I'll have more results with this program.
  • mintberry
    mintberry Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this on and off for a few weeks now! I don't see a difference but I can feel my butt and thighs getting stronger kind of! I have been doing it every other day, and doing 6 week 6 pack on the other days. Do you think this is enough to get results??
  • sarajo16
    sarajo16 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Started this last nite! Love it. I have been doing a mix of 6P6W and RI30 but I love this. I was sweating like crazy :) Do you just log it as circuit?