30 Day Challenge!!

I'm ready to get this started!!! I am having fruit and shkes today for breakfast and lunch and I will have a salad this evening. I'm starting early but I can't wait! I'm going to Jimmy Buffet Thursday and I want to fit into my jeans!!

Replies

• jengcruse3
    jengcruse3 Posts: 6 Member
    Tina has made the group public to see if that will work. Im typing this on my computer and will check to see if it shows up on my phone when I'm done.
  • I have started the challenge as well today, told myself this morning i was doing something regardless before i knew about the challenge. We can all do it. It's going to be a lot of hard work and motivation but with the help of others, i know that we can all achieve our goals.
  • Tianzi
    Tianzi Posts: 74 Member
    Let's do this!!!! I may start early too....but I want to replace a meal a day with the shakeology! I thought if we wanted to share some workout videos, tips, etc...we can do that and let each other know here. I know alot of you have the shakeology or are ordering it, THANK YOU!!!!! I have Inanity Asylum, there are several DVD's....I will share with anyone, also have Slim In Six. I have a Yoga one too that came with my yoga mat.
  • jengcruse3
    jengcruse3 Posts: 6 Member
    I have videos I will share. I have dance, yoga, 10 minute solutions of all kinds...I need to figure out how to get to this group on my phone!
  • topdogsgal
    topdogsgal Posts: 28 Member
    Sounds like this is what I need to get me kick-startred. Have to start tomorrow though as I just joined the website today.
  • Tina we need to start a line dancing workout
  • Tianzi
    Tianzi Posts: 74 Member
    Hey we do need to start a line dance workout, do you remember all those dances? I think I might have the CD, we can practice! You should come try Zumba, I think you'd like it!
  • topdogsgal
    topdogsgal Posts: 28 Member
    Joined the gym today and got in a 25 min. walk on the treadmill and then a 20min. walk at the Fibre 1 challenge at the Running Room. It's a start!
  • I never learned as many as ya'll did, I remember a few of them.