ick.. not so tasty treat!

Options
Sooo I was trying to be inventive tonight for my evening snack and thought omg! im gonna make a healthier version of cheesecake without crust! so i took some ricotta cheese and hersheys cocoa powder and splenda and eeeewwwww!!!! wasnt that great at all. I dont like cottage cheese so thats a no go. I threw that away and settled with atkins peanut butter cups.

I have been guesstimating my portions at supper and tonight i used a measuring cup, and i realized i eat wayyy too much pasta when i dont measure. Tonight was a rude awakening with my 1/2 cup of whole grain *sghetti* noodles. My dinner came together pretty good though. So measuring cups are my best friend and now i really need a food scale.

2nd week of insanity is going good. Tomorrow is plyometric cardio circuit for me. I hope i get better results this go around. Last year when i did my first round of insanity, it was around easter and I must have been not eating enough calories cause i was chowing down on jelly beans then. SIGH! I ended up losing inches, but gaining a few pounds which ive read a lot of people do that with insanity. New round, new motivation, new strictness with my portions!