Wedding Day Date-when are you getting hitched?

Options

Replies

• lottieloves85
    lottieloves85 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I get married 3 weeks tomorrow!!!!! June 16th 2012 :) My dress won't arrive until next Saturday so I still have another week to lose a wee bit more weight....I can't wait to try it on again! I was dubious about going dress shopping when we first got engaged because I hated looking at myself in the mirror, however, it looked amazing on back then so I can't wait to try it on now I'm 16lbs lighter and 22 inches smaller!!! Congratulations fellow brides to be :) x
  • hark15
    hark15 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I get married in just under four months - Sept. 15, 2012! Still trying to lose another 8 pounds by then!

I've lost about 8 pounds since I bought my dress in January and I'm trying it on next weekend for the first time. I cannot wait! it looked fabulous then and I can only imagine how much happier I will feel in it now! My primary motivation for losing weight is the honeymoon - bikini time! I just want to feel relaxed and not self conscious as I have for the past couple of summers!
  • Olivine16
    Olivine16 Posts: 8
    Options
    My fiancee and I have been engaged for 2 weeks and our big day is Saturday, July 13, 2013! :)

Congratulations to all the brides-to-be out there! I have already found that having a ring on my hand is constant motivation!
  • mckshowie
    mckshowie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    April 6, 2013. the week after easter. we are paying for a lot of it and the church will already be decorated with lilies thanks to easter ;)
  • Holly12178
    Holly12178 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm getting married Aug 19, 2012
  • JDRBT
    JDRBT Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    August 12th here! We eloped a while ago (due to the military making us reschedule our wedding like 3 times...), but this one is SET IN STONE!
  • Casey8
    Casey8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just set our date 9th Aug 2014 its a long way yet but it gives us time to save, graduate from university and be fit and healthy =D
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    ENGAGED 8 YEARS 4 MONTHS ;) weddings 15th Dec 12 needing to lose 42lbs more by then but weights stalling
  • jbesagno85
    Options
    June 22, 2013! I have a ways to go, but it will give me lots of time to plan and lose the 15 lbs i would like
  • SoonToBeMrs42713
    Options
    My wedding is April 27, 2013 so I have about 10 months to lose 25 pounds. I have the motivation, it's just hard finding the time between work and wedding planning. And then every party, expo, or show you go to has little snacks that are SO hard to resist!

9103655.png
  • calihoya
    calihoya Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    June 15, 2013. I have about 15-20 pounds to lose, and I have plenty of time until the wedding. I'm hoping it doesn't take me that long to lose the weight, but it's nice to have the cushion and not be stressed about it.
  • CAJ11
    CAJ11 Posts: 3
    Options
    Big day is March 30, 2013
  • droogievesch
    droogievesch Posts: 202
    Options
    July 6, 2013 for me with another 30 lbs to lose in under a year. I have my dress picked out and am saving up to buy it. Should be able to buy it in September.

Did you ladies buy your dress smaller to fit into it? I was told they could only take it down two dress sizes without really altering the way the detailing looks. I'm trying to lose as much as possible between now and then (maybe another 10 lbs?) and then once I buy it I'm going to slow down on the weight loss (going from 2 lbs/week to 1.5 lbs/week ending up at 1 lb/wk)
  • MollyBride2Be
    Options
    Fall 2013: November 2
    OR
    Spring 2014: April 5
  • ashleyminus30
    ashleyminus30 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Spring 2014. Still haven't decided an official date.
  • Jenbeanz
    Options
    September 2015!! We've only just got engaged and are planning a long engagement so that I have time to finish uni and we can save up the necessary funds. Luckily this also gives me plenty of time to lose the 40 odd pounds that I wanna lose before the wedding!

Add me for diet support and wedding chat!! :) x
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Ours is tentatively scheduled for 1/25/14. I say tentative because the photographer, caterer, dj, and pastor are all holding the date for us. We just can't reserve the park pavillion more than one year in advance. Counting the days (118 of them) until 1/2/13 so I write the check and really get the ball rolling.
  • MissJaymeSue
    Options
    I'm waiting until I graduate from college so we both have time to save up some money and hopefully get a head start on a career. It really sucks waiting, but I know in the end it will all be worth it! We're hoping for May/June 2014. <3 Been together 7 years already.
  • MrsSimmons1
    Options
    My wedding day date is September 14th 2013!! I'm working on losing 30lbs by March 2013 and keeping it off...... FOR LIFE!:love: Ive got to look FANTABULOUS in my wedding dress and photos!!:flowerforyou:
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    My wedding date is August 31st, 2013. 285 days to go! I cant wait.