Hiney-Bo

Options
I want my teenager butt back! The one I have now has been ignored for far too many years and it's a little droopy! I want a hump-butt again! What do you all suggest besides the infamous lounges and squats.....
I am using an elliptical, doing Zumba, Your Shape with XBox Kinect, walking, jogging & running bleachers one night a week.

Replies

• Justine13
    Justine13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I hate to give you bad new but the only way to firm it up it to do the squats and lunges....
    i want my butt to be a bit bigger still. i'm kinds flat back there and i want some curve and tonage.
    its a bit hard to explain but the exersice where you lye on your back with your knees bent and then lift your butt into the air. that is an awesome work out for your butt try doing 3 sets of 25-30 a day and you'll feel it. that's one of the ones i do and i know i'm hurting at the end.
    Good luck :0)
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    t the exersice where you lye on your back with your knees bent and then lift your butt into the air. that is an awesome work out for your butt try doing 3 sets of 25-30 a day and you'll feel it. that's one of the ones i do and i know i'm hurting at the end.
    Good luck :0)

Thx...I've been doing JM30DS and Jillian has us do those but lifts after crunches. I appreciate that you see this working for you...and will take time at the end of my circuit training to do those butt lifts, too... Also...THX for the Question!! :flowerforyou: