Final Weigh In!

Options
Alright, if you're reading this chances are YOU MADE IT! I'm proud of all the people that made it through the entire challenge. No matter how much you lost or didn't lose, remember that you are ultimately working towards a healthier, happy you.

All right, now let's get down to business! Final weigh-in is Wednesday February 29. Post your weight here, and I'll add it to your spreadsheet.

It's been a pleasure doing this challenge with all of you and getting to know you, and if you want to continue with me, there is another group going that begins March 1st!

Replies

• TexasGirl_Amie
    Options
    211. :)
  • MoogieOh
    MoogieOh Posts: 141
    Options
    113 :D
  • ReneeOfTheFae
    Options
    :( I've come to find that I am a self-saboteur. This is something that I intend to change in the new challenge. And, why wait til tomorrow when it's still very early, today? Anyway, sadly, my final weigh-in finds me at 164. I could blame my scale til the cows come home, but the cold, harsh reality is that I just didn't take this seriously enough. I need to be trim and healthy before I hit 30 in less than two years so that this won't be a harder, uphill struggle then. I'm looking forward to the next challenge and am dedicating myself to changing my ways for a stronger, healthier, sexier me!! Thank you for this opportunity to reach within myself and change what I don't like (inside and out!!) Let's do this!!!
  • npeters519
    npeters519 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Final February Weigh in = 211.2

I am satisfied with that! Looking forward to the next challenge :)
  • carcrsh
    Options
    SW: 151.4
    CW: 148.8
    Darn, only lost a little over 2 pounds.
    Can's say this has been my best month but I have def made it into new territory. Never really been in the 140's before.
    I mingled with 147 this month but I fluctuate a lot. Can't wait for this next month to try harder.
  • tom_servo
    tom_servo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    After making it down to my Feb. goal weight of 168 last week, I ended up gaining a pound.

I'm ending on 169.

I still did really well this month and lost a lot of inches. I think I'm experiencing my first plateau, though. Not sure how to proceed from here. :-(
  • newfieborn
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
    SW: 218.8
    CW: 211.8
    That puts me down 7 lbs and that is not too bad. Was hoping for more but not giving up yet. I look forward that the March Challenge.
    Great work everyone.
  • Hyoderrn
    Hyoderrn Posts: 54 Member
    Options
  • newfieborn
    Options
    After making it down to my Feb. goal weight of 168 last week, I ended up gaining a pound.

I'm ending on 169.

I still did really well this month and lost a lot of inches. I think I'm experiencing my first plateau, though. Not sure how to proceed from here. :-(

The main thing is not to give up or slack off. The plateau will pass and the weight will continue to drop. Keep pushing forward and good luck.
  • TexasGirl_Amie
    Options
    211. :)

OMG! Did it. Down to 210.4. So rounding it down to 210!!!!!!!

I made my goal. That is so frickin exciting. Also down 6 more inches for the month.

Can't wait for the next challenge. :drinker:
  • BerylX
    BerylX Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Final weigh in: 190.6 lbs
  • Drizzt_d99
    Drizzt_d99 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Final Weight 249.5 lbs.
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Feb starting weight: 245.6
    Todays weight: 236.4

Total loss for the month: 9.2lbs!!

Not quite my goal but I'm satisfied!!!
  • Hyoderrn
    Hyoderrn Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    not 191...189!!!!!
  • SlickDaddyCool
    SlickDaddyCool Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    164.0 :grumble: - I couldn't keep my hands off restaurant food for an entire month. And it showed this week. I ate out twice this weekend and ruined my chances of finishing strong. To boot, I got food poisoning from the last one! I'm stoked to start our new group and make up for my poor week. I can't wait for our next weigh in!!!

THANKS EVERYONE, for being part of this group! I can absolutely say with out a doubt that you all helped me stay on track. More than once, I passed on fatty/greasy/YUMMY foods because of you all. I owe you a debt of gratitude.

Thank you all again. I look forward to continuing this journey with my new friends at my side.
  • LauRoxx
    LauRoxx Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Not that great but I'm officially back on track and will be going into March strong :)

Great job everyone!
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options

I don't understand this pretty big gain over the last week. It makes me sad. I was hoping to only see the number go down. :(
  • daphnemoon
    daphnemoon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    143.5 - it is only water weight though because last week I was 140 and I haven't pigged out, so never mind.

Looking forward to starting the summer challenge!!
  • kayleen_longworth
    kayleen_longworth Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I started the month at 234.2# and finished at 226.2# for a solid 8# lost in the month of February. I plan to continue trying to lose 5-10# each month and see what happens.
  • marshmallow8663
    Options
    Ending the month at 214.8, down .8 from last week, and 4 lbs total from the start. I was hoping for a little more, but I was sick for over a week which made it hard to get to the gym, and I'm still 4 lbs closer to my goal weight. Thanks for a fun challenge, I've already joined your next group! :)