HIIT 20

Options
brookef81
brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
I definitely am out of breat and breathing hard at the end of the Fire Drills, but I don't sweat as much with this one. At the end she says that she is dripping with sweat. I wonder if they crank the heat up in that studio or something or does everyone else sweat like crazy to that and not me. If it is the latter, am I doing something wrong?

Replies

• Sweeterescape
    Options
    I sweat like that with HIIT 15 and HIIT 25, but not HIIT 20 I'm the same!

I'm glad it's not just me!!
  • brookef81
    Options
    Me too! Ok, thanks, I feel SO MUCH better!!!:smile:
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    HIIT 20 is the easiest for me also! (Easiest used loosely, because it still works you out!)
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    yeah I agree, I think it is something about the moves not flowing as easily (for me anyway) so I feel like I am not really moving as much for some of them, it is my least fav of the HIITs, still like it though :)
  • hoyagirl03
    hoyagirl03 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I agree--- it's the easiest of the three (15, 20, and 25) but I still get great benefit from it. I feel like my body's going to break when I do 25 (but reallly realllly love it once I'm done)!! :)
  • jaszmyn
    jaszmyn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    thats weird u said that. I was thinking the same thing when i finished my workout this evening. I was sweating a little, but it was NOTHING like the 15! I am glad too, cus my abs are killing me from Sunday. wheew!!! I have not even been able to laugh. LOL
  • Exna
    Exna Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Oh my ! I just did that workout today and I felt the same!!
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    You know what, you're right! I thought I'd be gasping for air like HIIT15, but nope, HIIT20 wasn't that intense.
  • aroseb88
    Options
    does it really matter if u stick to the scheduale or can u kinda make up your own its hard for me to fit in the longer videos with the kids
  • brookef81
    Options
    does it really matter if u stick to the scheduale or can u kinda make up your own its hard for me to fit in the longer videos with the kids

Good question. I think that you can switch up "when" you do the exercises, but I am not sure about like doing just the shorter ones. Especally the HIITs because you are not supposed to do a HIIT two days in a row.
  • godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I just completed HIIT 20 and it was definitely actually... easy (well, as easy as TF can be) for me? I didn't burn as much as I thought I would, but oh well. It's nice to know that I have an "easy" HIIT workout to go to! I definitely had a tougher time during HIIT 15. I wasn't dripping with sweat because I did it in front of the air con :blushing:
  • godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options

I have been really flexible with it. Uni started back this week for me plus it has been SO hot. I took 3 days off from TF, normally I would have felt defeated but it isn't going anywhere, and I'd rather workout when I can give it my all with no distractions. Don't stress too much about it! Switch around your days if you must :)