Wed Feb 29th - One Last Weigh-In

Options
So I know we can't just up and quit getting on the scale, so let's weigh-in one last time on Wednesday February 29th. Feel free to post your weight, measurements, how you're feeling about this challenge, and any goals for the month ahead!

Replies

• mxmandani
    Options
    192 lb! let's do this :O
  • edith_t
    edith_t Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    i am going to find this really really hard. i've weighed myself almost every day for probably about 3 years...but it's affecting my mood way too much so i know this break really is necessary...
  • kcharles22
    kcharles22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    203lbs, I have an obsession with weighing in so this will be a good challenge. By the end of march I hope to be under 200!
  • jenny1350
    Options
    Let's do this because I am a scale-o-holic! I like to see my progress in numbers and that can be very depressing when I know I am losing weight or inches anyway and that is what counts! I reqally do NOT care about the numbers except the numbers on my pants size :) Can't Wait!

158 lbs
    23 lbs to go
    starting size: 14
    size now: 10 ( some 8's)
  • cjacole
    cjacole Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself daily and I get so discouraged when the scale stays the same or goes up. I know that I am gaining some muscle but still I am a number person and I like to see the scale go down. I will literally have to put my scale in the closet because if I see it I will get on it. So for my last weigh in I am at 141 right now. Hopefully, at the end of March I will be lighter :)
  • micmac327
    Options
    It's so comforting to know there are so many of us out there who have an unhealthy relationship with our scales. I weigh myself everyday and its power to dictate my mood and self-esteem is ridiculous!

My weight today: 138
    What I wish the scale would tell me: 125
    Where I hope to see the changes: Inner thighs, underarms, body fat % of 25 or less
  • Kath444
    Kath444 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I also weigh myself daily. My weight this morning was 144.2 and I am now going to go put the scale in the closet where I won't see it first thing tommorrow morning and want to jump on it.
  • edith_t
    edith_t Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    i am 138 today :) i will be happy with simply maintaining that without weighing in, as my fear is if i stop weighing in then i'll gain weight. which is crazy, i know, but that's how it is. obviously i want to lose a few pounds in the long run but my main focus will be not gaining :)
  • Kath444
    Kath444 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing today without weighing in. I almost did because it is such a habit but I caught myself and stopped.
  • cjacole
    cjacole Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I put my scale in the closet. Good thing because I went straight to where it use to be today to get on it.
  • kcharles22
    kcharles22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Haven't weighed in yet. But I start HIIT again next week so I might cave in. I usually have to monitor my weight during weeks where I do HIIT as it sends my appetite soaring. Excuses.....excuses. Lol