How are you finding it?

Options
I am really liking the workout, its long but it really pushes you and I can really feel my muscles working when I do it

Replies

• sunshinel397
    Options
    I love this work out. So far, the plan is to do it 5 days a week. I have been feeling it in muscles I didn't even know I had. What do you log it under? I usually log it under aerobics, but not sure the calorie burn.
  • kimiebee
    kimiebee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    WOW Great workout....will definately be adding this into my daily routine....may do it every afternoon and keep the 30DS and Ripped in 30 for the mornings. Really need the strength workouts I have been getting! Looking forward to the results in a motnhs time!! Took all my measurements today before beginning. Hoping to lose those last few centimetres and kilos!!
  • beccci91
    beccci91 Posts: 214
    Options
    WOW Great workout....will definately be adding this into my daily routine....may do it every afternoon and keep the 30DS and Ripped in 30 for the mornings. Really need the strength workouts I have been getting! Looking forward to the results in a motnhs time!! Took all my measurements today before beginning. Hoping to lose those last few centimetres and kilos!!

I love the calm feeling I get when doing the cool down :) its so good
  • kimiebee
    kimiebee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I love how I feel afterwards!! I feel like I have done a really good workout and pushed myself!! 45 minutes went by really quickly!1
  • jlhershman
    Options
    I love this work out. So far, the plan is to do it 5 days a week. I have been feeling it in muscles I didn't even know I had. What do you log it under? I usually log it under aerobics, but not sure the calorie burn.

I logged it under aerobics as well but Jillian is SOO hardcore...I really feel like it should be something more =P
  • beccci91
    beccci91 Posts: 214
    Options

I logged it under aerobics as well but Jillian is SOO hardcore...I really feel like it should be something more =P

I log it as cardio, general 40 minutes
  • lupe_40
    lupe_40 Posts: 1
    Options
    I started this workout on monday and so far i love it.