What did you do before BFBM?

Options
I did 30 Day Shred before I started BFBM.

Replies

• kimiebee
    kimiebee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the 30DS and Ripped in 30 twice a day....two sessions in the morning and two sessions in the afternoon. I have had BFBM for a while but have not been game enough to give it a go.....not sure I could keep up with them!! Giving it a go this afternoon.
  • sunshinel397
    Options
    I have tried 30 day shred a few times but always did the first 10 days then quit. I always seemed to screw up my knee or back when I would get to that point. I love BFBM though. Might try the shred again after!
  • beccci91
    beccci91 Posts: 214
    Options
    The shred is great :)
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Currently I am doing the 30DS and the Body Gospel 30 Day program. I just ordered Ripped and BFBM for April's 30 Day Challenge. How are you finding the BFBM DVD?
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Is this group still active?? I would love feed back on BFBM. I plan on starting this weekend. I've done the 30 day Shred, the floor work then stand up kills me. Is BFBM like that as well? Currently I rotate in Bob Harper's killer crazy DVD's and JIllian and I'm doing C25K.
  • beccci91
    beccci91 Posts: 214
    Options
    Is this group still active?? I would love feed back on BFBM. I plan on starting this weekend. I've done the 30 day Shred, the floor work then stand up kills me. Is BFBM like that as well? Currently I rotate in Bob Harper's killer crazy DVD's and JIllian and I'm doing C25K.

BFBM is much more like level 1 in the 30 Day Shred but VERY long, 40 minutes...its good but you need to change it up, I got so fed up with it after nearly 2 weeks straight
  • egodsey24
    egodsey24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I did 30 day shred (which took me about 50 days) and lost 22 pounds. Then I did ripped in 30 (5 days a week for 4 weeks) and lost 6 pounds. I have now started Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism for the month of April (4 days a week with 2 days/week of No More Trouble Zones). I'm hoping the combination of both help me lose more weight because I have almost 20 pounds to go to reach my ultimate goal.