Side of breast tattoo

Options
lizdavis07
lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
Anyone have this? More of a question for the ladies probably lol

I'm thinking about getting a small one there. I know it's an odd placement, but it won't really be intended to be seen. My grandmother recently had a Mastectomy and I want to get something there in honor of her. She's been through more sicknesses than anyone close to me and she is amazingly strong and is honestly my hero.

I'm not asking about pain because it's a tattoo. I have them and know how they feel. But I know that my boobs won't remain the same forever (especially since I have yet to have any children lol)

What's your opinion? Good or bad idea?

Replies

• Marty_D
    Marty_D Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm not a gal, but I have many tatts. You've got some already, but I would think one on the side of the breast may not be overly painful (they all are painful to some degree) as its a fleshy area. I found it is areas where a bone is that hurts like a bugger! In terms of how it may look in the future, as you say it won't be displayed normally, but the important thing is that it will always represent the strength of your grandmother and everything she means to you. Best of luck with your decision.
  • crysgemini
    Options
    I have one there, got it 16 yrs ago. Unless you are sure that you're going to keep that area super tight and toned, I would opt for somewhere else:blushing: trust me. I had it done pre-kids and now wish that I had put it somewhere else. Would still rather have it there than not at all.
  • lizdavis07
    Options
    ok..update on the breast tattoo...
    <--just got this a few days ago, and i have decided that's as close as I'm getting to my boobs :laugh: Didn't feel too pretty
  • frixtine
    frixtine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Looks fantastic. I'm sure it felt lovely! Are you going to get more color added or are you stopping with it as is?
  • lizdavis07
    Options
    Looks fantastic. I'm sure it felt lovely! Are you going to get more color added or are you stopping with it as is?

Yes, I'm getting the rest colored during my next sitting in May! So excited for it to be done!!