Hello!

Options
I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Heather, I am 28, and a new SAHM. My little monkey is 3 months old and before him I was a working gal. With some creative money saving, I have been able to stay home with him and go to school full time. Before I got pregnant, I had a knee injury so working out wasn't possible. I gained 40lbs with the pregnancy and I've lost 20lb but gained a few of those back. I breastfeed so I don't diet but eat healthy with lots of fresh fruits and veggies. My workout routine varies but everyday I play Biggest Loser on my XBox Kinect - I am doing the 12wk program on that. Then I add in Zumba (on Kinect! lol) and Dance Central when I want to do something lighter. I try to move move move all day and take the Monkey Man with me. I currently weigh 212 and hope to get down to 140. Well that's my story I look forward to getting to know all of you! I use FatSecret AND MyFitnessPal (MrsSieh) on my phone and am always looking for friends on there to help keep each other motivated!!