Day 1 for me 03/01/2012

Options
MsB2bSkinny
MsB2bSkinny Posts: 44 Member
Okay so i'm starting the shred today. I'm actually a little worried that I'm going to fail. February I only exercised I think 4 days out of the month so I'm a bit out if it. It's always so hard for me to get back on track, but I know I just have to take it one day at a time.

Replies

• djuniteus
    djuniteus Posts: 149
    Options
    Lynette just stay positive!! You can do this. I never did exercise before doing the shred. Well I did go to the gym for about a week before starting to use the treadmill, but not actual exercises. It was tough. I pushed through and now I do my treadmill and shred just about every morning. I don't think i will be doing it ever day as everyone else due to I did that the first time around. This time I'm going to take at least one day off a week on the weekend. But this is going to be part of my routine most likely from now on till I get to my goal. I like the workout. I will still post!! I believe you can do this and get the results you want. :) We're here to support you. If you need some motivation we have that too!! lol. I'm glad your part of our little group.