March challenge?

Options
I was thinking maybe we could start doing monthly challenges. Anyone interested? Anyone challenge ideas for march? Right now I am trying to incorporate exercise so my suggestion would be something exercise oriented! :)

Replies

• smsinger75
    smsinger75 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I am already doing one March Challenge. But I am up for another. I just got clearance from my surgeon to return to normal activities including exercising. So I just started back on Monday. It has been 3 months since I have been able to exercise regularly. So I am pretty sore today. But I know it is progress. Let me know what you want to do!
  • MeAfter30
    MeAfter30 Posts: 129
    Options
    Great! I haven't exercised regularly for.... probably a year and a half... sadly that is true. HOWEVER, my goal is to change that. I want to get in 30 minutes of exercise daily. Alternating days of actual exercise with just walking or something simple like that.
  • wtp2000
    wtp2000 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Count me in. We're having a "Biggest Lose Competition" at work. Six teams, with 10-12 people in each team. Our initial weigh-in was yesterday. Having people around me with the same goal with be a great motivator. Plus, the incentive will be there as I don't want to be the one letting my team down at every Friday's weigh-in. I'm definitely up for a March Challenge. Go Team Transformers!
  • MeAfter30
    MeAfter30 Posts: 129
    Options
    WTP: A biggest loser challenge must be great motivation to keep on track!

Okay so this MARCH challenge is officially ON! Each Sunday I will start a new weekly thread for us to keep track of our results. Try to post daily to it if you can. :smile: At the end of the challenge we can post how much weight we lost the month of march... maybe have a virtual "biggest loser" award! :drinker:

Anyone else interested please join us!!