March/April WW Conversation Thread

Options
IsMollyReallyHungry
IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
Hello everyone!

I just re-joined WW tonight. I am very excited about joining. I just like to have a thread where we can vent about our challenges, accompliments and setbacks.

Have a good week and please lets support one another as much as we can.

Mollie

Replies

• thatsingergirl
    thatsingergirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have a question... today I tallied my WW points and it says I'm over by 2 points for the day, but MFP says I underate (only 950 some calories). What do I do? Trust WW or MFP and eat more? Anyone ever had this issue and if so, what did you do?
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Why are you doing both? I am not logging my food on MFP. I recommend you go with WW since you are paying for it. Hope this helps :)
  • thatsingergirl
    thatsingergirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm doing both because I did WW Points Plus before, but did not lose ANY weight after following it strictly for about 3-4 weeks. So my doctor told me to try it again, but I'm not sure I trust it. Then again, I'm following MFP fairly strictly too, and haven't lost much, so maybe it's just me that's the problem.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Sorry I can help you other than to say it will not do you any good to do both. I can't see the sense in doing that.
  • Ohio_Moni
    Options
    Hello there! Mind if I join the group? I joined WW on Jan 2, 2012 and have lost 15 pounds so far. I'm 34 and a mother of a 9month old baby. I'm following WW plan but I am also logging my food on this website just to do it. I'm. I weigh in on Mondays and my last weigh-in was a loss of 2.4lbs. :-)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hello there! Mind if I join the group? I joined WW on Jan 2, 2012 and have lost 15 pounds so far. I'm 34 and a mother of a 9month old baby. I'm following WW plan but I am also logging my food on this website just to do it. I'm. I weigh in on Mondays and my last weigh-in was a loss of 2.4lbs. :-)

Welcome and congrats on 2.4 lbs lost this week!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    My weigh in date is on Thursday's and I lost 2.8 lbs yesterday for a total of 6 lbs lost. I just joined March 1st so this is my 2 weigh in!
  • Ohio_Moni
    Options
    My weigh in date is on Thursday's and I lost 2.8 lbs yesterday for a total of 6 lbs lost. I just joined March 1st so this is my 2 weigh in!

Way to go to you too!
  • Ohio_Moni
    Options
    Weighed in yesterday and lost 2lbs.... so far: 16.4 pounds :-D
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Weighed in yesterday and lost 2lbs.... so far: 16.4 pounds :-D

Congrats!!
  • Swissy98
    Swissy98 Posts: 25
    Options
    Great job!
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Finally... my body agrees with MFP. I have my calories set up to lose 1/2 a week and this morning at my WW weigh in, I was down .4! LOL

I love doing both MFP and WW. Such a perfect fit in my opinion! :smile: