Hi everyone, I'm new to the group.

Options
I have been around cats and dogs all my life, but partial to cats because I love their personalities. I have a 5 yr old male Spooky, he is half Siamese and half Persian. He isn't beautiful like you think, but he is beautiful on the inside. He is my hubby's cat that we got while out shopping at garage sales. I got 2 kittens in August that are a handful, sometimes I will say, What was I thinking. lol The female is black/white call Gracie, she has killer claws, but loves to cuddle and of course with her nails out. The other kitten is called George he is yellow with some white. We gave him the nickname, "Butthead" because he is one crazy cat. He acts like a dog my son will throw a sock across the room and Butthead will go get the sock and bring it back to him. One day I hung a cloth Walmart bag on the back of a chair, Butthead will get inside the bag and hide waiting for someone to walk by. He will jump out of the bag to scare you then go back in the bag waiting to scare his next victim. I told you he was crazy. They are my babies and I look forward after work going home to play and love them. I have Suzanne Sommers on FB and she is a cat lover you should go to her page and watch her cat videos, she is also on youtube. Looking forward to talking to you all.

Replies

• Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the group!! :) We have two cats. A mostly white male cat with a toupee (lol), of dark fur on his head. His name is Fishy and we adopted him from a rescue shelter. He's so funny. He'll stalk us, play hide and seek, and fetch stuff. He loves green olive juice and will dip his paw into a jar of olives and suck the juice off over and over till he's super thirtsy and than go do the paw dipping thing at his water bowl. He is one chill cat!
    Our other is Ginger and she's a tortie and not so mellow. lol She's super jealous of Fishy and always has to be in his face all the time. They get along better than when she first got here, but she's on the wild side with a mean set of claws. lol :flowerforyou:
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Hi... :smile: How sweet. I had a 1/2 Siamese & 1/2 persian cat too... She was very vocal.... And such a good kitty.
    Welcome.