AMC screwed up

Options
lour441
lour441 Posts: 543 Member
Just an FYI there is a pretty huge spoiler in here assuming that it is true.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/03/01/amc-website-runs-walking-dead-spoiler-by-mistake/

Replies

• Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I clicked on the link, and even read the story, but I can't access the spoiler :sad:
  • lour441
    lour441 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    At the end of the article there is a link to a screenshot with the spoiler in it.
  • Geeky_Girl
    Options
    Oooooooooooooh, lol, thank you! My work blocked the original, but I found another. Surprising and not surprising at the same time.
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    It was foreshadowed in the last episode.
  • joelabro
    joelabro Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I don't want to look at it just in case it's something different than what I read earlier - does this have to do with the description of the season 2 blu ray?
  • Geeky_Girl
    Options
    I don't want to look at it just in case it's something different than what I read earlier - does this have to do with the description of the season 2 blu ray?

Yes :wink:
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'm actually surprised that this plot point hasn't happened sooner. I hope that it happens the same way as in the comic book.
  • joelabro
    joelabro Posts: 138 Member
    Options

Yes :wink:

Thanks! Well yes, it was bound to happen eventually. My theory is that it will happen in some way to redeem him. I'm growing to like him more and more so they better get it over with soon.
  • Vodkha
    Vodkha Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    If this is true, I will be angry! I am definitely on Team Shane!
  • disneydiva21
    Options
    That sucks in a major way because Shane is my favorite character
  • Rjdj3530
    Rjdj3530 Posts: 154
    Options
    I read the description but can't see a pic!