Reebok Bootcamp: 7 Express Workouts... 2010

Options
I found this beauty at the library! Reebok Bootcamp: 7 Express Workouts: Customize your Workout: Explosive Moves & Sculpting for Maximum Fat Burning w/Tanja Djelevic 2010. If that isn't a mouth full! These workouts are more for the intermediate level. Somehow I can complete them at a beginners level with using some of the modified moves in the video. Tanja knows how to kick *kitten* & motivate. I highly recommend these workouts! However, these are not for everyone.

http://www.amazon.com/Reebok-Bootcamp-Tanja-Djelevic/dp/B002M1495W

Description from totalfitnessdvds.com/:

Instructor's name: Tanja Djelevic

Type of Workout: Aerobics & Toning

Fitness Level: Intermediate
Equipment Needed: Hand Weights
Total Running Time: 80 Minutes

Release Date: 2010

Region: 0 (Worldwide)

Welcome to Reebok's Boot Camp, a non-stop interval training workout that blends strength training exercises, cardio and power drills. You'll shed pounds and sculpt long, lean muscles with less effort in less time. In addition to the pre-programmed routines, you can customize their workout in order to allow for more variety with their fitness routine.

BootCamp Combo 1: A powerful combination of jumps, squats & planks to get your core ripped and ready (8 mins)
BootCamp Combo 2: Increase the tone & firmness in the arms, thighs and abs w/optional light hand weights (7 mins)
BootCamp Combo 3: Work your arms, abs and glutes w/lunges, spinal twists, 1-arm rows, reverse lunges & military pushups. (8 mins)
BootCamp Combo 4: Push the burn using weights to strengthen the back, firm the core & tone the lower body (10 mins)
BootCamp Combo Abs: Blast your abs with slow, focused abdominal holds, twists and crunches (7 mins)
BootCamp Express: Work out your entire body in short bursts of focused exercises (12 mins)
BootCamp Full Body Blast: Quick-fix, results-driven workout transforms the body w/non-stop squats, jumps, lunges & push-ups (15 mins)