Greetings :)

Options
It's good to find some locals on here! I have one or two as friends, granted I know them personally so it's not exactly the same LOL!

Well my name is Sandy, I'm 48 and manage to maintain a rather active lifestyle while working full time. It does help that my kids ages range from 16-22. What got me in to bad shape started from medical reasons, then simply giving up for a short time period. The whole process took me a year from start to finish to get through it, and shake it off - starting fresh again this past January.

I practice martial arts (Tang Soo Do) and am currently a 3rd gup (still have to test for second, then first, before I can test for blackbelt). When I'm not at the dojang (or home, or work), I'm at the gym. I don't put in a ton of hours there, but I make my time work. A couple days a week I will go after work, and in the AM on weekends I like to get the workout done with early.

Looking forward to seeing more people come in this group :)

Replies

• ginablanton67
    Options
    Hi Sandy...my name is Gina Blanton...I'm a Tally local....looking to meet like minded people who might want to meet up for a walk after work or on the weekends at Tom Brown or anywhere else that has a good exercise route for cardio...maybe some raquet ball, walking, stretching, that kind of thing. I just signed up on myfitness pal a few days ago and I am loving it!