Turbo Fire Week 4 Results

Options
brookef81
brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
3 lbs and 3 inches total lost for four weeks of Turbo Fire. I am not ready to post photos because I am still grossed out by the way that I look in my bikini...LOL, but I do see some differences, which is good. I know, I know I should post them, but I just can't do it :(

I am really hoping for better results in the next 4 weeks, but any loss is a good loss when it comes to inches and weight.

Replies

• brookef81
    Options
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!
  • brookef81
    Options
    Thanks! I will have to take photos with makeup on soon :) LOL! I took all of those after working out ;)
  • jaszmyn
    jaszmyn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great Job Brooke, You look fab! You give the motivation to stick with the program. I have been a little disappointed lately cuase I haven't seen great results on the scale. What about your inches? I guess thats a better judge with TF huh? Keep up the good work.
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    Yes! You are doing great!! I lost a little in the first few weeks, but after week 5 the pounds and inches started coming off fast. I'm so excited for you, keep it up!!!
  • Sweeterescape
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! You can definitely see the difference, keep up the fantastic work!! x
  • freeasharold
    freeasharold Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!

I finished up week 4 Friday, and I lost 8.8lbs and about a 1/2 inch from all of my measurements. We can do this!
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress!!
  • tiarah83
    tiarah83 Posts: 45
    Options
    Nice!!