My Confession

Options
jaszmyn
jaszmyn Posts: 66 Member
Dear TF,
I must confess, I skipped my workout today. I have been trying so hard to stick to it! I really have. I have been enjoying every moment that we spend together. You always leave me wanting more. Although I am only two weeks in, I made the mistake on steppping on the scale today. :( No progress. Not a pound, I guess I feel like I have been busting my butt! My class today was FIRE 55. after work I was tired and still bitter with disappointment, and ended up not working out this evening. I promise that I will fit in two workouts tomorrow, split them up; One morning and then one in the afternoon. I really do feel bad, because I made myself a promise. I promise to focus more on NSV like the way my pants fit and having more energy. TF I know that you will not let me down, nor will I let MYSELF down either. See you tomorrow, bright and early. I am getting my second wind.

Sincerly,
Jasz

Replies

• sandymck413
    sandymck413 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You know it happen to all of us, so do feel like you are alone. And let's face it the scale is not our friend, so don't worry about what the scale says you will see the result in your clothing and the way you feel. Just don't give up and watch what you eat, I know we burn alot of calories with this workout so we don't want to think that we can eat everything too.:smile:
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    Keep your head up, girl! We have all been through that stubborn scale issue :(. I know that its just a number, but still... its hard to overcome the feeling sometimes. Keep focusing on the extra energy that you have now vs two weeks ago. Just know that your pants will be needing a belt to be held up soon. Take today as a mental day, refocus on your goal and tomorrow hit it as hard as you can!!! You've got this, I won't let you give up on yourself either!!
  • jaszmyn
    jaszmyn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies