New Motivation

Options
brookef81
brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
Last night I was talking to my brother-in-law and I was telling him that my goal was to not only wear my bikini and feel good in it, but to be able to sit up and look good in my bikini and he said to me, "Well, you know you have had two kids and blah blah blah..." and so with that said, I KNOW that a lot of MFP Ladies have had kids and look amazing and so can I damn it! I am hoping that I can prove him wrong :)

Replies

• Sweeterescape
    Options
    Told one of my colleagues about TF and how many mothers on there look so great, so I feel like I can get there too as I haven't even had kids yet, and she said "any mother that has a flat stomach and says they've done it through exercise is lying, they had a tummy tuck."

NOT SO!!! I totally believe in Chalene 100%, and you know what, TF has me working harder and pushing myself further than I ever have. If anything can do it, TF can do it.

You are looking great so far, wait til his eyes pop out of his head at that bikini this summer! You've got one lucky hubby I think ;-)
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I am lucky to have him as well :) He's still a hottie :)
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    Know you can achieve your goal! There is one woman on TF (I wish I could remember her name, but she talks at the end of the video) that has 7 kids... twins, triplets, and a single. And Monica has triplets. Chalene has two kids!! Just gotta be willing to put in the work to achieve it!
  • Sweeterescape
    Options
    Kelsey, it was the one with the 7 kids I was specifically talking about to this colleague at work - how awesome does she look!!! I always finding myself following her when I'm "in class," she goes nuts! Her and Monica are the ones I watch the most...and Dwayne brings it as well - he jumps like 2 feet in the air!!!