Due dates?

Options

Replies

• J3ss1caD
    J3ss1caD Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 weeks pregnant and due July 6th 2012. I currently have a 5yr old daughter, an angel up in heaven that would be 2yrs old this May, and a little girl currently kicking the bah-je-bees out of my sides :)

Happy pregnancy to you all!!!!
  • J3ss1caD
    Options
    I'm at the halfway point, due July 18th. This is going to be a hot hot summer!

Oh goodness.. don't remind me!!! :P I'm active duty Air Force and am in a uniform and boots all day!! Even right now the 75 degree weather is getting to me. I have a feeling my family is going to be tired of me this summer.. lol

Happy pregnancy to you!! :)
  • J3ss1caD
    Options
    i'm due july 7th. Hit the six month mark today! so excited! I have 2 angel babies so we are keeping are fingers crossed God will let our little boy stay with us this time. I was using mfp before i found out i was pregnant to lose weight and having been using it after i found out to keep from gaining too much weight. 24 weeks in and only 11 lbs gained! woot woot! Feel free to add me!

I'm due July 6th with a baby girl. I have one 5yr old girl and one little angel up in heaven. Boy are you lucky to have only gained 11 lbs. I've already gained about 25lbs so I'm using MFP to help me not gain anymore.. perhaps even lose some :P

Happy pregnancy to you!!!
  • mgubler
    mgubler Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm due with my second on November 21st. I'm so thrilled I feel like I've waited forever for this, even though my daughter is only 2 1/2.
  • newma6
    newma6 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to give you ladies an update. I went for my first visit with my midwife on Friday. We were a little surprised when she said she thought I was more like 14-16 weeks instead of 8 or 9 weeks! We had a scare after several attempts to find the heart beat and no luck. They sent us down immediately for an ultrasound. There our little one was, heart beating away at 170, and wiggling all around. The baby measured closer to 12 weeks, so it was still further along than what we thought. My new due date is October 10th! Hope you are all doing well!
  • timetogetfitter
    timetogetfitter Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Had to have an early scan yesterday as i was spotting on friday everything was ok saw baby's heartbeat put me as 7+1 was expecting 9 or 10 weeks. had spotting again this morning but not much so fingers crossed, had mc last year x am now due 19th november.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Found out when my due date is finally!!!!! Halloween!!!! It is so exciting, that is our favorite time of year!!!!!
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Found out when my due date is finally!!!!! Halloween!!!! It is so exciting, that is our favorite time of year!!!!!

I have a week and a day until my first ultrasound when they'll age the tyke, I think I'm due around the 26th but a Halloween baby would be pretty fun :)
  • xiola77
    xiola77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just found out yesterday that mine is Oct 30! I'm hoping I can wait until the 31st because Halloween is my favorite time of year too!
    Bummed I'll be missing it this year, but so excited for all the halloween birthday parties we can throw!
    Congrats!
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I am due October 22nd with my 3rd! I have two little girls 4 years and 19 months! I am hoping for a boy
  • super_grl_03
    super_grl_03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am due Sept 1st with our second baby! Our first is 19 months old and her birthday is only a day after our due date! We are very excited and before getting pregnant I had just made it back to pre-baby weight which was still about 20 lbs over what I want to be. With my first pregnancy I gained 50 lbs but held onto 20 until my recent weight loss. My goal with this pregnancy is to gain just baby weight as I have been exercising with gym classes and jogging whereas with my first pregnancy I would only walk every now and then. I am cleared by the doctor for exercise and I actually found that it has really helped in the first trimester with nausea, and energy levels. Now in my second trimester I do have to make some alterations to certain things in class like using a ball instead of laying flat on the ground, as well as jogging slower and for shorter distances, but all in all it's been going great so far and I have much more energy!
  • Nydia007
    Nydia007 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm due July 13, 2012 Add me if you like ladies. It would be great to have friends here that are going through the same thing I am. Congratulations to all. Oh it's a BOY! :) and this is baby #4!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I'm due on November 16th and this is our first child! :)
  • stacyw466
    stacyw466 Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm due July 12th with our third child :)
  • newmommynewfitme
    Options
    I'm due October 12 th , this is our 6th pregnancy but our 2nd child. Our son is 10 months old and our little miracle. We had a stillborn daughter in March of 2010. Found out I had un-diagnosed lupus along with a blood clotting disorder at about 12 weeks during that pregnancy , sadly we lost her at 24 weeks. We are very excited to add to our family and very hopeful this pregnancy will go well. Congrats everyone!!
  • buttercupmommy
    buttercupmommy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I just found out this weekend! I'm due December 9th :)
  • JourneyToTheOldMe
    JourneyToTheOldMe Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi mummies!

D-day is the 10th of May :) So I'm currently 35 weeks pregnant, my husband and I are expecting A BOY!
    We have a 2 1/2 year old daughter, who is very excited to "go get a baby" soon lol.
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Hi mummies!

D-day is the 10th of May :) So I'm currently 35 weeks pregnant, my husband and I are expecting A BOY!
    We have a 2 1/2 year old daughter, who is very excited to "go get a baby" soon lol.

That's so exciting it's coming up so soon! Do you have everything ready to go?
  • LauraLovesCamp
    Options
    I'm due November 6th! I've been on MFP for 85 days and didn't know anything about groups! Yeah! I found you guys!! At first I went nuts trying to stay on track counting my calories. Now I'm not counting but I'm also losing focus on eating only great foods. Only the crap seems appealing, especially after being so diligent with MFP for the past 4 months.
    I've been sick every morning. So I guess that's good. I'm looking forward to feeling better and hope that with that change my sense of healthy foods take back over.

I do NOT want to gain more then 25 pounds this pregnancy. Who's with me??
  • LauraLovesCamp
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I had a miscarriage last November at 7 weeks. It was horrible. Please take the time you need to grieve this loss. And know that it happened for good reason. Hang in there. We weren't even really trying and now I'm pregnant again after only one full cycle back. Fingers crossed but so far everything looks good. But until I'm past that 12 weeks I'm a nervous wreak. Really, throughout the whole pregnancy I'm a little more nuts then usual.

This is my second child. Third pregnancy.

Laura