1 month anniversary

Options
heybales
heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
I guess I should have done this on 3/3. But really I know several started earlier than this on the Topic post, or later.

So, curious for any to share, doesn't have to be real numbers unless desired.

What have you lost in the way of weight, or inches, eating for future you?

I'm including inches, because if your workout routine is pretty decent, and you've been underfeeding it for a while, you may be getting bigger muscle first finally, while melting away fat - so same weight easily.
Don't worry, you'll reach point more muscle isn't required for your level of activity, and then inches and weight will drop.

I've lost weight and inches, and for the increased pace and even lower HR while doing so, increased muscle. Aerobically I haven't improved because it's about as good as it gets, until the weight drops, so it is not a matter of just that getting better.

Cheers. And remember to adjust those activity levels if the spring has your routine changing.

Replies

• lrobson555
    lrobson555 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    This program has really really impressed me. The scales and tape measure are finally moving again!

In only two weeks I have lost 6 lb and 6 inches. I am so so pleased with my progress and will definitely carry on with this plan.

For anyone interested, my current BMR is 1624 and I very rarely net under that.
  • serenetranquility
    serenetranquility Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

When you say your current BMR is 1624 and you very rarely net under that I assume you're actually eating more due to exercise? On average, what are your total calories consumed each day?