Team Challenge - Crohn's and Colitis Foundation Half Maratho

dahvishont02
dahvishont02 Posts: 50 Member
Hi Everyone,

I have been a Crohnie for about 15 years. I have had two surgeries and a foot of bowel removed, Having the disease for so long, I have seen the major progress that has been made in regards to the treatments that are available to us. BUT THIS IS NOT ENOUGH - which is why..... I am running for a CURE!!!

Every year the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation raises money for a cure for those of us who are suffering via Team Challenge, a series of half marathons . I am doing my part by participating in my FIRST HALF MARATHON via Team Challenge on June 2, 2012. Please contribute to this cause that affects us every day ! Just visit my page http://www.active.com/donate/virginia12georgia/VA12LFlourn

My team, Team Georgia, is also raising money by raffling an IPAD2. If you want more than just a good feeling for making a donation, this is the way to go. To purchase raffle tickets go to online.ccfa.org/teamchallengeipad. Don't forget to list me as the referring participant, LaDahvia Fowler. Drawing will be held on March 29, 2012.

Thank you guys!