Fun stuff to do around Charlotte and beyond

Options
AlsDonkBoxSquat
AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
this is a place to put current happenings or fun things to do around town or a day trip away.

Replies

• AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    So I took the hubs up to Yadkin valley this weekend. We stayed at the Hampton Inn at Shelton and went to Raffaldini, Flint Hill, Rag Apple Lassie, Hutton, and Shelton for tastings and then Shelton for dinner. That Hampton Inn is running a romantic retreat right now, it’s a little pricey but includes a wine tasting, tour, dinner for two at the Harvest Grill (2 apps, 2 entrees, 2 desserts), 25% off coupon for a bottle of wine at the hotel or in the tasting room. Also, the hotel has a free wine reception from 7 – 10 (I was completely tanked by then and didn’t partake) and a decent breakfast. The room was about 800 – 900 square feet and included Jacuzzi, and a shower big enough for an orgy with a rain shower and a triple head shower than could be run separately or at the same time. If you have the disposable income, or haven’t seen your loved one in 4 weeks and need to get away from the baby for a night at any cost, I highly recommend it.
  • ezBrizy
    ezBrizy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I found out about Trampoline Dodgeball at sky high sports.

I don't know if you will be able to see these pictures but they are the ones my friends took.

http://www.meetup.com/Mecklenburg-Athletic-Club/photos/8859952/
  • ezBrizy
    ezBrizy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I found out about Trampoline Dodgeball at sky high sports.

I don't know if you will be able to see these pictures but they are the ones my friends took.

http://www.meetup.com/Mecklenburg-Athletic-Club/photos/8859952/

That sounds awesome!!!
  • comedypace
    Options
    Laughter is healthy! The Comedy Zone is always a great night out! Who doesn't like to laugh?
    Charlotte - www.cltcomedyzone.com
    Ft Mill- www.thecomedyzonefortmill.com
    (I can get you tickets to Ft Mill anytime and Charlotte sometimes)