Opinions?

Just a general discussion of video game tattoos

I've been thinking about getting some for a while, but I need to find my ID :p

Pictures are welcome!

Replies

• daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I wanna wait until I have a really nice body before I get one. I'd do a small one but it'd probably be a Fallout perk like this:

Bloody_Mess_FO3.png
  • da_sammit
    da_sammit Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    i dont have any personally (but i would LOVE to get a pokeball!!).. however i do know people who have them. they range from full mario bros sleeves, assassians creed front covers, fallout guys, linux penguins, console logos, elder scrolls collection.. the boyfriend wants to get the ghost from starcraft on his ribs.
  • shady81x
    shady81x Posts: 290
    Options
    I'd like to have a skin-rip type with an alliance logo beneath. Something like this, but on the shoulder blade instead of the arm. Though chances are, if I ever do a skin-rip one, the design beneath would be more "mechanical" than a video game logo :wink:

horde-tattoo.jpg
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I would never get a tattoo on my face, but I thought it would be cool to get a face tattoo that looks kind of like what Edea has on her face (although hers may be part of her costume)
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    That Horde tattoo is pretty damn wicked. Don't think I could ever do anything like that though.
    I agree I think an Edea-like tattoo would be bad *kitten* as well.
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    On my rewards list, one is getting a very VERY small horde symbol on my foot!
  • Sophiepoo
    Sophiepoo Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    If I were to get anything, it would be a tiiiiny moogle somewhere
  • shady81x
    shady81x Posts: 290
    Options

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'd kinda like to get the N7 logo (little) somewhere. :smile: I have 3 other tattoos, but I don't have a gaming one yet.
  • MissJenova
    MissJenova Posts: 258
    Options

I knew a guy who had a sleeping moogle behind his ear. It was so cute and awesome.
  • VelvetKey
    VelvetKey Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I've wanted a Triforce for awhile, but I don't know where I'd put it yet, as directly on the back of the hand is too visible for the work environment.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I'd like to have a skin-rip type with an alliance logo beneath. Something like this, but on the shoulder blade instead of the arm. Though chances are, if I ever do a skin-rip one, the design beneath would be more "mechanical" than a video game logo :wink:

horde-tattoo.jpg

wow...... that is amazing!!!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    My friend and I are getting double dragon tattoos at the tattoo covention this year, we are getting 8 bit versions. I get blue and he will get red haha I'm also going to get a 16 bit link and mario 3 tattoo, just small ones but still lol
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I've wanted a Triforce for awhile, but I don't know where I'd put it yet, as directly on the back of the hand is too visible for the work environment.

i have always wanted this but UV ink is not approved for use in Canada :sad:

triforce-uv-tattoo.jpg
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    The UV one would be awesome!
    i have ALWAYS Wanted Princess Peach's Crown on my ankle :) Maybe one day....
  • Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    And Jack's chain tattoo from Bioshock would be kind of cool too (and would be more than a gaming tattoo).
  • marvelscale
    marvelscale Posts: 135
    Options
    Glow in the dark tattoo? I've never heard of that! That's cool.
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options

I like the shading on this. Maybe wings on my back (like Rinoa's blue coverup) but with this type of shading.
  • SwtKittN
    SwtKittN Posts: 176 Member
    Options

I knew a guy who had a sleeping moogle behind his ear. It was so cute and awesome.

Aww :D I love this idea :) I love moogles and cactuar :D haha
  • SandyMilton
    SandyMilton Posts: 130
    Options
    I saw one yesterday on one of my facebook feeds. If you're "iffy" about going to unknown links, just search for wow worgen tatoo - I just did that to find this link:

http://www.geekologie.com/2012/03/dedicated-world-of-warcraft-full-back-wo.php

This is pretty cool though :)