For the Girls from Something for Everyone

OK, so I recalculated my current weight and my calories increased. How does this even make sense?

Replies

• I think it has something to do with how much you plan on losing and how much exercise you want to do. But don't quote me on that. Lol

-DL :)
  • RavenLiz
    RavenLiz Posts: 2
    Hi Girls!!!
    I am thrilled to death how our little group has come to form into a great support system. No matter what someone wants to do if they want to climb a mountain and need us to cheer them on for support lets do it.. Loose weight yep we can exercise that too, encourage them to get out of their houses and just mingle with society yep! I see a day down the road we all meet face to face already knowing each other so very well, as brothers and sisters do.
    Oh I decided to use this picture so it would remind me of the pain of not taking care of myself!
  • Mine did that too. it was weird but only 10 calories, so i just took it.
  • I weighed today and using this app, drinking tons of water & I have lost 16 pounds in 3 weeks. It's been 4 and 1/2 weeks. I'm doing was Dr. Oz says drink water for your food! I'm so ready for a greasy cheeseburger & fries I can't stand it!
  • R,

Your profile picture is from your surgery right?