Black team week 9 weigh in

2»

Replies

• jomom2
    jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
    Hi everyone-

I'd like to pull myself out of the challenge. I had a great week last week with my weigh-in, but between my son's ongoing sickness, then my husband catching a bug and now me having multiple illnesses at once, I just don't have it in me to continue and I don't need anything else to worry about right now. I'm not leaving to go off on a binge, but I am on an antibiotic and eating soups and carbs and stuff that's not on my typical program because I just want to feel better for a change.

Since this challenge is partner-based, I don't want to drag anyone down. Sorry everyone. Good luck with your weight loss!

Jackie

We understand and we hope you and your family are better soon! Good Luck to you!
  • brittmg
    brittmg Posts: 42 Member
    PW: 215.5
    CW 213.4

^-^
  • brittmg
    brittmg Posts: 42 Member
    PW: 339
    CW: 335

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
  • Raspberrydelight
    Raspberrydelight Posts: 29 Member
    PW 247.2
    CW 245.2

-2lbs!!!
  • PW: 249.6
    CW: 247.6
  • deboraht1000
    deboraht1000 Posts: 19 Member
    pw 205
    cw 205

I reckon I'd be brilliant at maintenance just need to get there first!
  • marulop14
    marulop14 Posts: 75 Member
    234 for both
  • jomom2
    jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
    Ok the weigh in is officially closed. Thanks everyone for weighing in! Have a great weekend!
  • thecarbmonster
    thecarbmonster Posts: 411 Member
    Did I miss it? On travel for work and completely forgot because I don't have internet access. Weight the same...if I didn't get cut from the team yet...
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Thank you Black Team!! We have concluded week 9 weigh ins! the following participants have been deleted:

TIMEFORMYSELF
    JOHNSOH85