Tuesday 3/6/12

Options
kimistry35
kimistry35 Posts: 203 Member
Tuesdays - Tell us what you are struggling with on your journey. This can be weight related, relationship related, job related, LIFE related. Share with us. We are here for support! And it is healthy to have an outlet for your frustrations. Please be encouraging to the other BATTLE OF THE SEXES on this topic. Don't judge! This journey is different for everyone and we all have different beliefs and circumstances. We don't want this to become a place for heated debates, but instead of acceptance and support! Keep in mind "if you can't say something positive, uplifting or helpful don't say anything at all" on this day........

Replies

• kimistry35
    Options
    Today is really a struggle for me....1st off it's my surg day and here at my office it's always busy as heck so plz keep me in ur prayers......
  • debikay55
    debikay55 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i will pray for you to get through this day in GODS loving hands, AS far as work put that in HIS hands to and have a good day ok
    Rest in the peace from above :heart:
  • kimistry35
    Options
    i will pray for you to get through this day in GODS loving hands, AS far as work put that in HIS hands to and have a good day ok
    Rest in the peace from above :heart:

lol i didn't have surg...it's the line of work i do