Starting TF on Monday

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am 36, stay at home mom of two (6 and 7). I just finished Insanity today.

I am looking forward to starting.

I am 5 6 and 170..I want to eventually and safely get down to 145-150.

Replies

• brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Welcome! How were your Insanity results? Feel free to add me :)
  • freeasharold
    freeasharold Posts: 133 Member
    Welcome! You will love Turbofire :)
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Welcome :)

I started last monday. I'm just on my week 2 right now :)
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Hi!! So glad to meet you! I'm a wahm to 3 kids (1, 3, & 4). I'm doing my second round of Turbo Fire and plan on doing Insanity right after! I'm glad that you've joined our group!
  • Hi! New to Turbo Fire, just started Monday (3/5/12). I have been doing Zumba and other workouts, but wanted to get some good results and a solid program going. Turbo Fire def is intense! Hopeing to drop around 15-20 lbs fat and get some muscle in it place. I am a mother of 6 and fitness and a healthy lifestyle is very important to me.
  • sjflowers
    sjflowers Posts: 148
    They were.... interesting. I know that I definitely didn't do it as intense as they do.. but. I did loose almost 15 pounds. I am doing my final measurements tonight.. so i'll let you know how that went.

I will say, that this last week i was so OVER Shawn T. I sorta got bored of it. (not that I can complete a whole session!)
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Yeah I did insanity and really liked the first 5 weeks but then got bored. I felt like I was working hard and saw good results.

Withou turboFire, I love it, working hard but having fun and seeing amazing results ;)
  • sjflowers
    sjflowers Posts: 148
    Welcome! How were your Insanity results? Feel free to add me :)

here are my measurements... my waist.. i was measuring my belly first.. I have a short waist.. I had to do some research to figure out where my actual waist was. :)

Weight
    Jan. 4- 182
    March 6- 170

Waist
    Jan 4- 39
    March 6- 34

Hips
    Jan 4- 43.5
    March 6- 42

Left Thigh
    Jan 4- 25
    March 6- 24.5

Upper arms
    Jan 4- 13
    March 6- 13 (what the??)

Bust
    Jan 4- 41.5
    March 6- 38.5
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Great results! As for your arms, maybe it is muscle that replaced fat? Either way, great job!
  • Brandilion05
    Brandilion05 Posts: 14 Member
    Those are Great Results!!! I'm very sure that you will Love Turbo Fire!
  • I'd love to read your thoughts on how TF compares to Insanity. I am new to BBody workouts and have jjust done 2 weeks of TurboFire so far. I'm already trying to plan my next program though and Insanity is on the list. It seems really intimidating though! So I'd love to know if TF seems like a walk in the park compared to Insanity!