What works?

Options
I started using myfitnesspal with the thought process that by using a food diary i would eat less. I used it diligently for about two weeks and i was getting so frustrated that I was not seeing any results. I was about to give up on this thing then thought of trying it out for one last week. I noticed that when i logged my meals in after i ate I sometimes would not realize how much calories my meals were and would be left with only like a 100 calories for the remainder of the day. After starving myself for sometime I would end up binging and going over my calories. So with this realization i decided to changed my approach by making my meals the day before and logging it in advance. This way I could make all my meals in advance and it would be readily available and I knew it was within my calorie allowance...:-P . This system seems to be really working for me and I lost a total of 2 pounds so far with this approach. This week my goal is to add more excercise and keep up with my meal planning diet. Let me know what you all are doing and what is working for you... ??

Replies

• ScarlettIsSpiffing
    ScarlettIsSpiffing Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that handy tip, I've only just started with mfp so I think I might adopt you tip ;)