So hard not to step on the scale.

Options
I've thought several times now, "screw it, I want to see the scale". And then I'm like, "nonono, that's the point! Not to!" Anyone else trying to keep themselves away from it, too? I've not given into it yet. It's only been a week since starting the challenge, I can't have lost much yet. I feel really good, though, and want to see at least -5 pounds at the end of the challenge, hopefully more!

Replies

• krista896
    krista896 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way, but to fight the urge I decided to record the "If every day were like to today you would weight ___ in 5 weeks" in a notebook at the end of every day. After my 35 days i'm going to see how accurate the predictions were.
  • BATICB
    BATICB Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way, but to fight the urge I decided to record the "If every day were like to today you would weight ___ in 5 weeks" in a notebook at the end of every day. After my 35 days i'm going to see how accurate the predictions were.

What a great idea! I gave in and had a sneak this morning. Tell you the truth, because the numbers had gone down I was kind of reassured and now think I can stay off the scale for a week (which is an achievement for me!!). Will try your trick and who knows, may not get on 'til the end :)
  • ParisArkw
    ParisArkw Posts: 186
    Options

Ooo, yeah, that's a fantastic idea. I think I'll do that too. :D
  • ParisArkw
    ParisArkw Posts: 186
    Options
    What a great idea! I gave in and had a sneak this morning. Tell you the truth, because the numbers had gone down I was kind of reassured and now think I can stay off the scale for a week (which is an achievement for me!!). Will try your trick and who knows, may not get on 'til the end :)
    That's fantastic, I'm glad you were reassured. =)