ROUGH days...

Options
MrsGoHard
MrsGoHard Posts: 150 Member
Ladies... I have been having a series of ROUGH days since the weekend. It's crazy. I feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster. One minute I'm pumped and ready to be a fit BEAST and the next... I am CRYING... I mean boo hoo.. "hih hih hih" crying. I don't know what my problem is, but it needs to get right and soon. This might have something to do with my wacky hormones, and perhaps my recent weight loss is putting them back to where they need to be... i dunno... but I'm wondering... does anyone else have these moments?

BTW- I haven't been logging my food and exercise because I just honestly haven't felt like it. I thinks.. I needs.. encouragement.

Replies

• AmoureInfinity
    AmoureInfinity Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Keep your head up sweetie (queues Tupac). No but seriously I know the feeling and we're definitely here to continue to keep you lifted in prayers and loads of encouragement. I have my moments to where I feel like all this tracking and exercise is in vain; that usually happens when I neglect to exercise or am too ashamed to post what I've eaten because I know it was too much or something I shouldn't have (i'm still trying to self-discipline). The best thing is those bad moments too will pass and you'll be back to your fun loving, gorgeous smiling self.
    You've already beat this honey. God said so.
  • MissDeenaDiva
    MissDeenaDiva Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I too understand that feeling all too well, but just remember this....Keep pushing because you are always a step further than you were before. We are all here to support one another and all we can do in this WLJ is to keep trying. Keep your head up doll!
  • MrsGoHard
    MrsGoHard Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    (jamming to tupac) LADIES... :flowerforyou: thank you SO MUCH for those kind and encouraging words. I couldn't begin to tell you just how appreciative I am. Yes I CAN do this; we ALL can, and support like this reminds me just how much we can, and how much we're all in this together.