your latest ovulation ever...

viclee1
viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
ok so I'm on cd 25 (I think!?) and I'm 6 months post bc and nursing, still having issues with irregularity. No ovulation yet this cycle. And had an annovulatory cycle last month with a spotty period. ANybody else have super late ovulation, how late? A couple months ago it was cd 28 for me.

Replies

• mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Before I started exercising and eating right, my cycle could last 90 days. I also have PCOS, and since I started taking my Metaformin, exercising, and eating right, I'm at 30 to 33 days. I don't know if that helps... But if you're usually normal take a test in the next couple of days, and if not pregnant and no stress, I would go to the doctor to get a check up to see what is going on.
  • viclee1
    I don't think I'm pregnant if I haven't ovulated in over 2 months lol
  • mistresseeyore
    Have you gone to a doctor about it?
  • viclee1
    bah my doctor isn't very insightful about menstrual issues. I went to see him last fall after bleeding for the better part of three months, and he suggested 1) wait it out, 2) go back on birth control, 3) try progesterone to hopefully "reset" my cycle. My feeling is that he would say the same thing about thiis.
  • mistresseeyore
    Have you been tested for PCOS? I would change doctors, if he is like that. I got mad at my OB/GYN when I was pregnant. He answered a text while I was asking him questions about my high risk pregnancy. I pay, you focus on me for my 15 minutes of your time. LOL
  • viclee1
    ya I live in canada, so I don't pay (well I do on my taxes!) I never had issues with irregularity before having kids, I think somewhere between the pregnancies, miscarriages, breastfeeding, and horomonal birth control my body got totally f*cked up! And can't quite sort itself out...
  • mistresseeyore
    Oh.... Can you change doctors?
  • viclee1
    yup.
    looks like my body is gearing up to ov now, just had to complain first! lol still annoying this is going to be a 40ish day cycle, but at least I'll get af less often if it continues this way.
  • mistresseeyore
    Not good, per my doctor, "if you go 90 days without an AF and not pregnant, it can set up Uterine Cancer." Be careful.