New Mama on board

Options
kemiley
kemiley Posts: 6 Member
Hi! I have been using myfitnesspal off/on for the last few months, but have decided this week that it's time to get in gear!

My youngest is 9 months old, and when she was 4 months I had already lost all the pregnancy weight. I slowly gained it back with a work-at-home job that required more hours than I had planned on and DH starting to travel for work (I didn't want to pay a babysitter while I went to the gym).

Anyway, I now wish to lose about 10-15lbs, but continue breastfeeding until 1 year at least.

Logging my food intake has been an eye opener!

So, that is my short story! I hope to find some like-minded mamas to share in my journey :-)

Replies

• ckeachie
    ckeachie Posts: 26
    Options
    Welcome back!! I have a 6 month old baby girl and am also working at losing weight! I was overweight before she was born, and lost while pregnant due to complications and hyperemesis, so figure the difficulty I went through and the weightloss in pregnancy should be my motivator to continue losing!! One positive out of a tough situation!!! If you want to add as friends we can look over eachothers journals and such and see if we can offer any suggestions to one another!! I'm always looking for people to help keep my responsible :)