Introductions: Let's get to know each other!

Options
I am Tina McClain, 43, mother of 4. I started my 90 Day challenge Jan 6, 2012 at 201. Today I am at a 15lb lost and 9" gone!
This challenge has been the easiest thing I have ever done! Myfitnesspal is a great tool to use as I continue on my journey.

Replies

• ginnybarbour
    ginnybarbour Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Ginny. I recently joined MFP as an adjunct to my weight loss. I have doen 2 90 day challanges and lost a total of 28 pounds so far. I am lovin' my Body by Vi! Visalus is super great and I love it, but wanted to ramp things up and make myself a little more accountable. I feel like MFP will help me focus more and allow for continued weight loss, in conjucntion with Vi!
  • lorrimae
    lorrimae Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Lorri, I have finished one 90 day challenge and did not lose a pound, I have to confess I am not a very good dieter, I realize this is a life style change and I really want to do this, yet it is so hard, I have well over 50pounds to lose, I would love to know how you girls did so well on Body by Vi, I love the shakes its all the other eating I do, If you could give me a day in your life of what you eat I am allowed 1640 calories
  • lorrimae
    lorrimae Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    congrats on your weight loss,
  • susanfisher
    susanfisher Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Susan, I started my 90 day challenge May 9th and have lost 10 pounds so far.. I love the shakes!!