Non-Scale Victories (NSV) - What are yours?

Options
2»

Replies

• Kamalalue
    Kamalalue Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    allsmile -

I can completely relate! I DREAM of running... I am just so nervous about what I will hurt, break or look like; while I am trying to achieve that goal!

Right now, I am focusing on losing whatever weight I can - to take the pressure off my knees. After that, I hope to start walking and eventually jogging/running. I think it will take a lot to cross that line and put myself out there - but I know that it will be worth it!

Great work on the walking though! That takes a lot of dedication!

Katie
  • Parrasue
    Parrasue Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    After losing weight for three months I have started to notice some changes

My clothes are getting looser
    I fit into jeans that I bought last year (they didn't fit when I bought them!)
    I'm walking faster than before and without getting as out of breath
    I'm sleeping better

And this may sound a bit crazy, but I'm enjoying what I eat more!

All this talk about soup - I bought an electric soup maker a few days ago - cant wait for it to be delivered to try out some new recipes - great as the temperature gets cooler!

Sue
  • tikki2782
    tikki2782 Posts: 4
    Options
    My NSV? Well, last year I had to buy a pair of capri jeans that was 2 sizes bigger than the previous year. The other day I wore them for the first time this year and had to put on a belt to keep them up.
  • KayeArlana
    KayeArlana Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    It's a small one, but this weekend I noticed that in my jeans, my stomach no longer touches the steering wheel when I drive and it's easier to fasten the seatbelt which is normally chocking me to death as I drive.