Need Help finding time!

Options
I had my son on 05/27/2011 and I am stuck! I have always been overweight but ever since the baby I am just stuck with out being able to find the time to exercise! I feel like myfitnesspal is going to be a great help because I need to be accountable to others in order to stick with it!

I am just wondering what all of your tips and tricks are! I am a full time mommy and a full time student so I am pretty strapped on time! My husband does help when he is not at work, but that is in the evening!

Any advise would be much appreciated!!

(I must get at least half of my weight off so that we can have baby #2 without any complications!)

Replies

• bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Well I am a single mom to 3 little ones, so even if you dont think you are, you burn calories just chasing a child around lol. I do squats loading the dishwasher, I do jumping jacks with my kids for fun, I bear crawl down the hall above my crawling child. I use my kids as 'weights' and do lifts with them. I turn the radio on and dance while cleaning or jog in place. You just have to get it in when you can. :) You can add me if you would like for support
  • kwillim
    kwillim Posts: 1
    Options
    ScrewyChars-7249935
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    dancing around with your kids is great exercise. also walking to the park or just playing at the park.