What are you doing today?

Options
Be a great place to post how you are utilizing the sunshine, or to invite someone to join you on an walk, or a trip to the gym, ect..

Beautiful day today... I am going to take my daughter Amelia this afternoon and go do a 2mile hike.

Replies

• editnonnalynn
    editnonnalynn Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I like sunny days, but I like rainy days as well. On this sunny day, my hubby is taking me and the chihuahuas (Chich and Chawng) for a walk in the woods. So it is sunny inside my heart too.:love:
  • AmberLeighD
    AmberLeighD Posts: 112
    Options
    It's suppose to get up to 70 degrees today... take advantage!
  • AmberLeighD
    Options
    I am still not used to Maryland weather... 70 yesterday and today not even to reach 60. Hmm. I am working today 4 hours... and that's usually a work out in its self with re-stocking, and numerous trips to the stock room to check on things for customers.

What's on your agenda today?
  • editnonnalynn
    Options
    We are in Delaware, so same weather! This is an odd year tho. I take it you werent here for all the snow last year? Anyway, today we are having MIL over for dinner (no pressure tho). I raked the yard for over an hr filling 8 huge bags (logged 30 minutes) I wasnt working furiously fast, just enjoying the spring weather. I have a new granddaughter (a twin) with your daughters name. We took MIL for a walk at a park, but walked sloooooow. She is @ an assisted living facility for Alzheimers. It was THE FIRST time I thought I would like to come back and run this path some time soon. It was an unexpected and delightful thought that seemed like it was coming from someone else. I usually look for ways to get OUT of moving. Oh wait....that was the old me.
  • AmberLeighD
    Options
    Glad to hear you had a nice day!

No I was not here last year for the snow.... I was in North East PA up in the mountains with gigantic piles of snow, and ice in a very rural town, where I lived down a dirt road. I don't think I would of minded being here for the snow part ... after the workout it gave me up there! LOL

My phone says the high today is going to be 76... my daughter was excited to be able to wear a skort to school since it would be nice. I am babysitting today, and have a 3 hour sewing class tonight. Perhaps I will bring some of my outdoor toys today and get some playtime outside!

Have a great day everyone!
  • editnonnalynn
    Options
    I need to buy a muzzle lead so I can train my wild Chihuahuas, Chich and Chawng, to take walkies with me. This advice came from the Pet Posse group. So off to Petsmart. Today will be a GREAT day to walk the wild beasts!
  • AmberLeighD
    Options
    I'm exhausted.

I went to the gym and met my trainer today where he kicked my butt so that my legs felt like rubber, and I got to cool off by doing a mile on he treadmill for 21 minutes.

Then 2 hours later I took my daughter and we went and played soccer, and some friends met up and we used a gigantic beach ball and tried to keep it up in the air .. .where now my arms, shoulder, and legs feel like rubber.

I'm exhausted!

This morning I made a Peachy Cheese Coffee Cake... yup sure did! Good thing I made it for the family I watch the kiddos for, because it was good and one piece was all I took, they get the rest! Was a ring .. with cream cheese, and peach pie filling... so yum! Okay now gonna go have another glass of water. LOL