Goal Weight post

Options

Replies

• plcarpenter
    plcarpenter Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Pam and I'm 46 years old, I am married with a 12 year old daughter, I love Mt. Biking, running, reading a good book on my eReader. I have been trying to lose this friggin weight that seems to just be stuck on me it's so frustraing, I think it's the age. Right now I have given up refined sugar for Lent, and I am trying not to eat refined carbohydrates with added exercise it seems to be moving me in the right direction...although, I could use some Skittles right now...

Starting Weight: 154
    Current Weight: 150
    Goal Weight: 130 (i'd like to be 125, but I'm realistic)
    Height: 5'5"
  • girlnumber57
    Options
    Hello! I'm Kristi from Vancouver, Washington. I am 38, married with two kids. 40 is close, I would love to have this under control before it shows up! Also a family wedding this summer = pictures, bleh.

5"6
    started at 156
    now 148
    goal 130 - 135
  • milka2009
    milka2009 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! my name is Ami. I’ve lost 20 lbs from January and another 20 lbs will be my half way mark.

Current weight- 220 lbs
    20lb club goal- 200 lbs
    Final goal- 148 lbs
    Height- 5’9”
  • mrslorrijackson
    mrslorrijackson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am so excited to get on track with you guys! I am turning 30 in a month and want 30 to be amazing. I am a mother of 3 with 1 foster daughter on top of that. I work for a plastic surgeon and have to look good all the time and don't feel like I do. Have maintained a large weight loss for a year and half and want to step it up to get going. I am just starting here for less than a week now and I live in Eugene.

My husband and I are finally planning our honeymoon for this summer so I wasn to rock it

Starting weight: 283
    Current wieght :223
    Goal weight 165

We can do this together
  • IamBrande
    IamBrande Posts: 237
    Options
    I am ready to kick some butt!!! Lets drop these 20lbs, and keep it movin!!!

Current Weight: 169
    Goal Weight with 20 pound club: 149
    Overall weight goal: 130
    Height: 5'3
  • princessatsea
    Options
    Hi I am Leslie and I work on cruise ships. I leave for my next ship on May 18 and want to lose 20 pounds by then. I am currently doing Weight Watchers to give me a boost! My body is pretty happy at the weight it is now and is tough to budge.

Current Weight 180
    Goal Weight 160
    Overall weight goal 150
    Height 5'9
  • nmj1988
    nmj1988 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Natasha I’ve lost 23 lbs since November and I want to drop another 14.
    STarting weight- 147
    Current weight- 124
    First Goal-115
    Final goal- 110
    Height- 5’2”
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! My name is stephany and I'm 22 years old.

I'm 5'8

Current weight 153/154
    My ultimate goal weight would be 130ish

I've just started exercising so I'm really looking forward to finally achieving the perfect beach body!!! I've been eating healthy since mid January and have lost 10 pounds from my highest weight at 164ish.

We can all definitely do this!!!! :)
  • EmilyMae12
    EmilyMae12 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Current weight: Fluctuating between 117-120
    Goal Weight: 100-103
    Height: 5'0.5

Hello, my name is Emily! I really just want to be okay going out in a bikini without putting on swimming shorts. I went to the pool once last summer and it was really late so I knew nobody was there.
  • fukuyama
    fukuyama Posts: 43
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Gabrielle. I am from Canada but I have been living in Japan for the past two years. My ticker says I have 10 pounds to go, but I am aiming for a bit more. ..

Current weight: 152 lbs
    Goal weight: 135 lbs.
    Height: 5'7"
  • michael300891
    Options
    Hi everyone im Mike from Newport in Wales. Current weight: 86kg (189.2lbs) Goal Weight: 77kg (169.4lbs) approx 20lbs in 3 months before SUMMAR :D
  • DAVEGETSLEAN
    DAVEGETSLEAN Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Dave. I currently live in Yokosuka, Japan. I am the father of two boys (33 mos and 16 mos). I've lost about 40 lbs., but over the last 3 mos. I've managed to gain back 20 lbs. Time to get back on track.

Current weight: 238
    Goal weight: 218
    Overall goal weight: 210
    Height: 6'5"
  • Akyle06
    Akyle06 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi Everyone! My name is Adrienne and I just moved to Augusta, Ga. I am excited to join the group.

Current weight: 202
    Goal Weight 175
    Height: 5'7"

Let's Go!
  • sjcc1657
    sjcc1657 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to mfp and really just starting out on my journey to lose weight and be fit.
    My current weight is 140.
    My goal weight is 120 maybe 115.
    :smile:
    edited to add that my name is Susan and I live in southern Indiana.
  • amavi23
    amavi23 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey! I'm Ariana, I moved to Colorado from Kansas. Kinda a shocker because (no offense to hometown) but everyone is overweight there and everyone seems to be a biker / super thin and healthy here. So :) I'm just getting with the groove. I reeeeeaaaallllly wanna lose those last 20lbs, because they say that it gets harder the less you have to lose. I can't imagine what exercise by body is going to go through when there's only 5lb left. Lol! I really need motivation though :/ HELP!!!

Current weight: 135lbs
    Goal weight: 115lbs
    Height: 5'2"

OH! And I should add that I'm also doing this before I go to college, and I want to do this the healthy way, so that I'm mentally disciplined enough not to gain that Freshman 15.
  • hmrmdhb
    hmrmdhb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I am happy I found this group. My name is Diane, current weight 161; 20 pounds would be great. My ultimate goal is 135. I exercise 4 to 5 times a week, just added boot camp and zumba to my routine of 5k on the treadmill or an hour on the ellipitical.
  • merrynicol
    merrynicol Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Nicol and I just joined today. Not ashamed to admit I need the accountability of a group just like this to drop this pesky 20! I'm 47 years old wife and mom and I want to be strong to stay active for a long time. Working out is not a problem for me - my loves are mtn biking and crossfit! But I need desperate help to eat better, especially as I age more and more. Looking forward to your help and helping if I can!
  • blueeyedgecko
    blueeyedgecko Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to mfp. My name is Holly and I'm 26 years old. I am getting married in July and we are going to Fiji for our honeymoon so I'd like to loose some weight!! Just started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred....hoping I can stick with it, I'm pretty lazy!

Current weight: 150 lbs
    Goal weight: 130 lbs
    Height: 5'6"
  • delsigne
    delsigne Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi! My name is Wendy from KY. Got married over a year ago to a great man, but been gaining weight. Time to stop it and get back to what i was when we met(155). I will be turning 45 before long, and don't want the weight to go with the age. It will be hard with an office job, but I know can do it. I'm 5'6" tall, and losing 20lbs would be great.
    Current 172
    Goal 155
  • MzRican84
    Options
    Hello My Name is Shadan!! I have 3 children and I work full time scheduling outpt appts. Im currently looking to get back into shape so I can start feeling good about myself. Im looking forward to any advice or any tips that will help me achieve my goal.

Current Weight 180

Goal Weight 160

Overall Weight Goal 155

Height 5ft 4 inches