What's Next?

Options
Ratchett13
Ratchett13 Posts: 160 Member
I know it is kind of early but I am just wondering if you all have plans on the next Jillian DVD to conquer? I know it's early, but I want a plan so I can get prepared (order it and have time for it to ship). I LOVE our group, you guys have been so helpful, so I would like to continue on with some or all of you.. :flowerforyou: Amber, any ideas, our fearless admin? LOL

Replies

• nowgirl2004
    nowgirl2004 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    How about ripped in 30?
  • wl4good
    wl4good Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just ordered Body Revolution. I've wanted to try something along the lines of insanity or p90x but wasn't sure if i would do them. I am thoroughly impressed with Jillian so I know I'll be able to get through 90 days with her:) If she can get 4lbs off of me in 4 days, think what she'll do in 90!
  • LatinaGordita
    LatinaGordita Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about doing ripped in 30, my sister got great results. However I heard she has a new kickboxing dvd and I am eager to see that.
  • HappieHippie360
    HappieHippie360 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i'm also interested in continuing after march! i'm interested in her body revolution series but they are spendy...not saying it isnt worth it just that i invested in p90x and didnt follow thru with it because they were really hard!...and took a lot of time. i love the fact that the body revolution is only 30min dvd's...keeps it at a realistic length for actually doing it at home. i go to zumba classes multiple times a week and dont have a problem with a 60-90 min class but long videos at home are just hard for me to stay motivated with.
    anyways...i'll keep checking back here to see if a plan is made for another JM work out!
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    When I researching the 30 DS before I bought it, I saw where a lot of people did the 30 DS then did the Ripped in 30, so I think that's what I'm going to go for next.
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    What Next....has been lingering on my mind as well. For April I plan to do 6 week six pack, no more trouble zone or Ripped in 30 and the Fat Burning all by Jillian. I would love to get her new Body Revolution set, but I have to wait for a bit.
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is a nice next step after 30DS- I have No More Trouble Zones and 6 Week 6 Pack too- but Ripped is harder than 30 but not unconquerable.
  • Ratchett13
    Ratchett13 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go out this week and buy Ripped in 30. We should start a group for April! Amber, what are your plans? You seem good at the whole Admin thing...

I plan on starting 6 week 6 pack after Ripped in 30. Maybe I can trim down enough for a 2 piece bathing suit by my anniversary in June :0)
  • leahhugh
    leahhugh Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    A DVD of Jillians that is 30 minutes or less - kickboxing maybe?
  • gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i tried ripped in 30 the last time i finished 30 day shred and i ended up quitting. whoops! lol.

think it was level 2 or 3 when i packed it in. i just didnt like it as much. have a few other dvd's i havent tried yet so might watch thru some over the next week to help decide what to do next. might even just do the shred again although i think i'd like a bit more cardio so can see me mixing things up a bit.
  • amara0118
    amara0118 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I recently bought Extreme Shed and Shred and I'm thinking of doing that through April since at least for me it's harder than 30DS. Unfortunately I'm in college so I can't follow the diet plan that's included but I'll try my best to work with I've got in the dining halls. Anyone here tried Extreme Shed and Shred already?