Trying a board out- new member

Options
speechsteff
speechsteff Posts: 21 Member
Hi...I'm a mom and speech therapist from California. I think it's great to have a board for working moms....stay at home moms kinda bug me (joking- kinda :smile: ) I have two boys who are 8 and 4 and am generally trying to lose weight to be healthy and possibly try for a third child. I am not even close to a healthy weight now and would like to lose at least 30 lbs. before trying for a baby. I had gestational diabetes and on insulin with my pregnancies. Anyone out there have 3 kids, work, and feel like they are doing it well? I would love some advice.

Replies

• TideLover
    Options
    Hi..I'm new too. Not having any more kids, but now that I'm on the go all the time with them, I want to be in better shape. We have a crazy schedule..I have just two of them but they always have something going on. We have a whiteboard in our kitchen that keeps track of all of our activities-so we know who has to be where on what day, what test they have, homework, all that good stuff. It is pretty basic but the only way to keep track of things...hard enough for two...you are brave to add a third! Good luck with the weight loss.