TurboFire Day3

Options
Giving ALL my neighbors *from afar* HI 5!! For rockin it out today!! Keep pushin play guys!!

Replies

• wondermaggie
    wondermaggie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Giving ALL my neighbors *from afar* HI 5!! For rockin it out today!! Keep pushin play guys!!

LOL! Loving it! I did too! I accidently did the wrong video today but I did in fact do a video, so I'm happy. I did the EZ 55 today and I have to say that the title is deceiving! The only EZ was in the title and that stands for extremely zealous! LOL! It was an amazing workout and I am on a huge exercise high!
  • snuffybitts
    snuffybitts Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love those kind of high's....they are the best!!

Congrats for rockin it out today....I love it!!
  • Shar8210
    Shar8210 Posts: 40
    Options

LOL! Loving it! I did too! I accidently did the wrong video today but I did in fact do a video, so I'm happy. I did the EZ 55 today and I have to say that the title is deceiving! The only EZ was in the title and that stands for extremely zealous! LOL! It was an amazing workout and I am on a huge exercise high!

Oh my! I have to agree that EZ 55 class was nothing but! I was very uncordinated and I watch the new to class and still couldnt keep up..doing so I still sweat like I was in the middle of Arizona..look forward for the next workout!!