back to square one

Options
emmabrackpool
emmabrackpool Posts: 61 Member
After only 6 days Im having to start again tomorrow gone well over today - chocolate, chips, donuts, cheese you name it Ive eaten it and thoroughly enjoyed it too - rounding off the day with a G&T now!!!

Tomorrow is another day :-)

Replies

• penelopiad
    Options
    That it is :) Enjoy your day!
  • pattysue2012
    Options
    we all have days like that. Just don't give up and keep smiling :happy:
  • ParisArkw
    ParisArkw Posts: 186
    Options
    Do you find ways to incorporate those foods into your everyday diet? If you can, I find it easier not to binge (especially if your diet includes lots of veggies! My cravings are much more controllable when I get a lot of veggies!) And then I can have some sweet foods everyday without going over.

Keep up the good work and don't give up. =)
  • emmabrackpool
    emmabrackpool Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Paris - Im usually OK apart from the week before Im due (sorry if any men are reading!) then I go off the rails BIG TIME - had cheese again today and 2 cakes ggrr so angry at myself! i think its because I bloat up, feel fat and then think whats the point and yet I also know the reason im bloated and feel fat is because of the calendar but i dont seem to make the connection until its too late so I end up having to spend the whole of the rest of the month loosing what i put on when i binge before 'the week' - vicious cycle :cry: