Anybody else get excited....

Options
Thinking about hanging with Jillian the next day? Then the next day comes and you just want to get it over with? I do The Shred as early as possible and feel great once I hit the 3rd Circuit, and for the rest of the day. But those few hours before.... (shudders). I am excited to see the end results though, I think that is where the anticipation comes in - surfing before and after pics from the comfort of my couch! :tongue:

Replies

• Ratchett13
    Ratchett13 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I LOVE before and after pics.....They're like crack to me! Lol :tongue:
  • AliciaLucas_72
    AliciaLucas_72 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thinking about hanging with Jillian the next day? Then the next day comes and you just want to get it over with? I do The Shred as early as possible and feel great once I hit the 3rd Circuit, and for the rest of the day. But those few hours before.... (shudders). I am excited to see the end results though, I think that is where the anticipation comes in - surfing before and after pics from the comfort of my couch! :tongue:

I get you! I hate it just before I start and I sometimes want to punch jillian in her face when she's talking and NOT doing the work out...lol. but I am soo Pumped after I finished it...
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I do it at 5:30 in the morning so everyday its like a struggle to get my butt out of bed and get going (especially when I'm up multiple times during the night) but I always feel better right around jumpin jacks- I get in my groove and always end up feeling glad that I got up!
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    So true! I do my workouts in the evening after I get home from work and the whole time at work, I'm like, "I can't wait to get home to exercise." But then the long commute home and I'm dead tired and I really don't feel like doing it, but I force myself to and I huff and puff and probably have the look of pain on my face while I'm doing it, but after it's done, I'm like, "Woo Hoo!! One more day down!" Looking forward to Day 30 though that's for sure!
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I do my workouts at 6:00am in the morning and I feel that she starts my day enabling me to do more throughout the day. Yes I curse the 1st circuit, but after that I say ...... BRING IT!